Friday, March 01, 2013

Taylor Swift: "RED" Hidden Message

Track Listing:

1. "State of Grace"
'I Love You' doesn't count after goodbye.

2. "Red"
SAG.

3. "Treacherous"
Won't stop till it's over.

4. "I Knew You Were Trouble"
When you saw me dancing.

5. "All Too Well"
Maple latte.

6. "22"
Ashley, Dianna, Claire, Selena.

7. "I Almost Do"
Wrote this instead of calling.

8. "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
When I stopped caring what you thought.

9. "Stay Stay Stay"
Daydreaming about real love.

10. "The Last Time"
LA on your break.

11. "Holy Ground"
When you came to the show in SD.

12. "Sad Beautiful Tragic"
While you were on a train.

13. "The Lucky One"
Wouldn't you like to know.

14. "Everything Has Changed"
Hyannis port.

15. "Starlight"
For Ethel.

16. "Begin Again"
I wear heels now.


No comments:

Post a Comment