Thursday, January 17, 2013

FALLEN SERIES and My Next Biggest Masterpiece

Hey, there. Have you ever read novels by the author Lauren Kate? Especially, the Fallen Series, which includes: Fallen; Torment; Passion; Fallen In Love (Special Valentine's Day); and Rapture? If you have, then we can get in touch. This one article will talks all about Fallen Series by Lauren Kate. And my next biggest masterpiece as well.

I'm thinking the idea in this morning. I've wrote a lot of short stories and never-published novels. Then, why not post them here to fill my blog? Since that, I'm planning to post some of my greatest short stories (originally written by me) as online reading stories.

Well, probably some of you would asking what is related with Fallen Series? Well, if you guys have read the whole series, then you should get what I'm trying to say here. And for getting started, I wanna ask, who's your favorite character in Fallen Series by Lauren Kate? Could be the main characters: Daniel, Luce, and Cam? Could be another characters: Arriane, Roland, Gabbe, Shelby, Miles, Francesca, Steven, Dee? Or probably like: Molly, Miss Shopia, Mr. Cole, and perhaps Penn?

I know you guys has your own answers. And for me, I really love the character Gabbe Givens (beside the main characters) since I read "Fallen" in end of 2009. And how's the Fallen Series related with my next masterpiece is I'm trying to wrote 'another' stories behind the main stories.

So, if you guys have read "Rapture" which published in June 2012, what do you guys think after done the whole books? I think the most part that made me sick was when Gabbe (and Molly) sacrificed themselves to protected Luce. I mean, really? Gabbe's gone? And where's she gonna go? Heaven? She's a fallen angel, isn't she? Is there any 'heaven' up there for dead angels? There're a lot of questions spinned in my head that I can't focus to the story any longer.

And, because of a missed of Gabbe. I wrote another story that tells about Gabbe, but isn't Gabbe's story. Huh, got it? I know it's complicated. And I won't called as copier. So I can't wrote a story about who's Gabbe Givens. I'm trying to write a story that related with Gabbe, the story about Gabbe, but it ain't Gabbe's story. Haha, I know it's hard to understands.

And I'm currently in working to the sequel of my version of this story. The first book story started with Gabbe's immortal sister, that I wouldn't tell her name yet. It's still about fallen angels. And I don't even know is there any sister of Gabbe in Lauren Kate version. But that's never revealed before, so this is my fantasy only. I'm just hoping if my story getting famous, then Random House Australia will sees this, and they'll contracts me for wrote the whole series in the future. Whoa, what a dream comes true, IF ONLY that's really happening.

But, guys before I post my "Fallen" other version story here, I would like to post my short stories in an event called "13 Awesome Weeks of 13 Short Stories". Where I will post 13 short stories originally written by me in every single weekends till the 13th week since the event. And if you guys are thinking why "13", it's my lucky number actually.

So I guess that's it for now. I will start the even right when I got a lot free times. And you can sure these short stories are fresh from the oven. Haha! And I promise it won't takes a too long time. I just need a (LOT) free times to wrIte some new short stories. I wouldn't post my old short stories, believe me.

Ah, don't forget to let me know what you think. You know what to do: fill the comment in the box below. Regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment