Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taylor Alison Swift: The One Who Inspires Me

Taylor Alison Swift. Born in Reading, Pennsylvania in December 13, 1989 is an American country pop singer-songwriter who inspires me for doing a lot things. Dress, sing, strum, act. However not successfully done it, at least I've tried my best.

I'm in working to sent her a letter in an event that held by a Twitter account (@TaylorSwiftIndo, @HuggableSwiftie, and much more those I can't mention). I'm currently done 3 papers filled with my hand writing.

Also, I'm trying to learn how to play guitar, by myself since last year. And it's improved by days. My play really helped by video guitar lesson tutorials from I-hope-she-wants-be-my-friend, Ellen Chang (best known on her YouTube channel: for3v3rfaithful) who currently lives somewhere in Spring, Texas.

A someone like Taylor Swift. I guess there's no book that can explains every single things about her. But, people often being misunderstands. They were thought that because I love Taylor, I love country musics. But in otherwise, because of I love country musics, I love Taylor Swift. Hmm, surprised? Think again. I've crushed on country musics for years even before I know Taylor as well as now.

Taylor isn't my only inspiring people. I'll post more details of them in the future. Hey, why not share your inspiring people here with me? You know what to do: leave comments in the box below.








No comments:

Post a Comment