Saturday, January 19, 2013

Next Event: 13 Awesome Weeks of 13 Short Stories

Back again! I'm getting excited of this. As I mentioned before so I can promise to all of you that I got a lot free times in early February. So I'd like to start my very first blog event in next month. But it happen only when I got (at least) 13 blog followers. If I can't reach the number I'm gonna pending this event. Sorry. I need real readers before I post any kind of stories here.

BUT! If I can reach the number (even beyond), as I promise to you and this event I hope will running well.

So, please do not just open the link and read without leave any kind of thing else. You can leave comments in the box below, share these articles on this blog, and click the "Join This Site" button. Any response will makes me happier.

I'm going to pray till I can reach the number. I'm just trying to fulfill your weekends with my short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment