Thursday, January 17, 2013

Miss Ciccone: A True Sagittarian ♐

Cicco, or best known in her Twitter popularity as @missciccone and her sweet voice in SoundCloud. And mostly, for the way she expresses herself.

Cicco is currently a radio's broadcaster in OZ Radio Jakarta. And pathetically, I never heard her 'show' in the radio, I live too far away from Jakarta. Rectifying: not that far away, but far enough. She lives in a 'kostan' that I guess an apartment. Because, she've tweeted that she loved to hang out with her foreign neighbors from Russia, Japan, Singapore, French, and New Zealand despite of forgetting their names. I mean, are those people really lives in a 'kostan' in meaning the same 'kostan' in my mind?

So, tonight, when @missciccone's tweeted: "Glee 4? Like, seriously? That's something I won't be watching like ever." on her Twitter timeline. And I just about reply to her: "@missciccone Glee's exciting, actually. We can play in guessing which ones of those guys who're not gays. Haha." I'm doing that not hoping she'll gonna do something with that 'cause I used to 'commenting' or just retweeting her tweets.

I know Cicco has a lot of followers. But then I just saw a blinking blue in mention tab and she responded my tweet! "#err RT @putriquineeta: Glee's exciting, actually. We can play in guessing which ones of those guys who're not gays. Haha." And I'm just like, "Oh my gosh! Is she really retweet that!?"

I mean, Cicco (@missciccone) is kinda celebrity tweets, but she doesn't want to called like that. She has 42,96k (last time I checked) followers and she's no actress! I can't believe it at first time figured it out.

Cicco named after Madonna's name (Ciccone). And ironic, I don't even know who's Cicco's full name. But in some sources it says that her full name was Rhama Cicco, but still I didn't sure enough about that.

And why I made this like it such a greatest story ever told is because I know there got be lot responds about her tweet and she responds mine? Hmm, feeling like an actress responds your 'appearance'.

Really, Cicco looks like such a sweet girl. I loved to waiting and reading her Twitter updates which mostly can makes me feel any better, giggling, or just smiling. In some tweets they're successfully makes me laughed. I like the hashtags she've made like #Ciccoscope and #CicconeAwards (once a year).

And all I knew about Cicco except her awesome Twitter updates, is her heart-warming sound when she's singing and posted them on SoundCloud and her blog on Posterous (http://missciccone.posterous.com). You killed it, Miss! I really love Cicco's voice. But she said a.k.a tweeted that she recorded those songs were LIVE from her bathroom while she's pooping. Eh.

She's kinda a not-that-care about life, she just walks through it. But not let it go away too easy as well. She said facts and the ugly truths to telling us how cruel this world can be. And of course, how to facing the reality and keep strong and laughing our asses off.

As the title, "Miss Ciccone: A True Sagittarian". I know a lot Sagittarians, and they're famous as their calm personality and sweet and anything. And Cicco is the one who shows me. She doesn't mind to wrote something vulgar but somehow it's God damn true!

If Cicco ever read this, I hope she just (at least) smile. And she can be get in my Inspiring People list. Hihi. Um, anyone knows Cicco why're not leave your comment in the box below? I'll be waiting.

And for P.S:
If some of you who (might) read this still wondering who's this Cicco I talk about, come to:
- http://twitter.com/missciccone
- http://soundcloud.com/misscicco
- http://missciccone.posterous.com

Well, I don't have her Facebook link. Probably, she doesn't have one. Or she used to have one once, but then deactivate it because it's too boring or Facebook has friends limit while Twitter no. Just what I thought.

3 comments:

  1. I was reading it not with a smile, but with a BIG GRIN! :D

    Thank you, this is sweet. But please, I'm not a celebrity blablabla. Just a girl tweeting her heart and mind out. But glad to know I could inspire some.

    Keep writing. Stay inspired. Be happier. And once again, THANK YOU :)

    XoXo, Cicco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesus Christ! You really read this humble article. Ahaha. I'd liked to doing something like this even more in the future.

      Gosh! Really thanks you leave a response. Speechless, dunno what to say anymore.

      My point is just THANKS A MILLION! ☺

      Delete
    2. so glad that im not alone in the universe who faithfully follow Cicco in twitter whose quirky, juicy and crispy tweet keeps reminding to check my twitter account to get more smiles and rare honesty this age of full of bullshit world.
      @buzzsas

      Delete