Monday, January 21, 2013

Victoria Dawn Justice: The Other One Who Inspires Me

Victoria Dawn Justice. Born in Hollywood, Florida in February 19th, 1993 is an American actress, singer-songwriter, and dancer. Her genres are pop, electropop, and dance pop. She is best known for her acting career in lot shows. Especially, as Lola Martinez in Nickelodeon Zoey 101 and lately as Tori Vega in Nickelodeon Hit Tv Show: Victorious. She is the (other) one who inspires me.

As I've mentioned before, I'd love the Taylor Swift's dressing style, that before I know Vicky (Victoria's nickname) this well as now. But, if you ask me once again, I'd rather to choose Vicky's style. My genre maybe country, but my style is pop.

Not because Vicky's younger than Taylor. But, I realized that I just adore Taylor's style. And I can't steal her style 'cause that isn't me. Plus, I'm not wear dresses and those pumps. I'm wearing plain shirts or cute tanks underneath cool blazers and cardigans along with super cool sneakers and loafers.

Hair is another part of Vicky's that drives me crazy. Not just because I'm brunette, but also because of I AM BRUNETTE JUST LIKE HER. Hahaha. Really, I love her spiral curly wavy brown hair. It's just so lovely!

Can't imagine what I'm gonna do if only one day, someday I'll meet her. Could be the most exciting experience ever. Well, who also The Victorian? Leave your comment in the box below.







No comments:

Post a Comment