Thursday, January 24, 2013

RaeLynn: Another Blonde Who Inspires Me

Racheal "RaeLynn" Woodward. Born in Baytown, Texas in May 4th, 1994 is an American country singer. She finished third on Blake Shelton’s team on The Voice 2. Her first single debut "Boyfriend" (previously titled: "I Want Your Boyfriend") has released in early December 2012. The blonde, who inspires me too.

I was firstly captivated by RaeLynn by watched her performed Pistol Annies's "Hell On Heels" in The Voice season 2. She got the first chance performance. Usually, I never get my attention to the first participant, but this one was different. I don't know why, but I always got my eye on blondes. Uh, is that sounds creepy?

Yeah, my classmates are mostly mocking my favorite musics. Teenager suppose to hears teen pop, electro pop, pop rock, and something. But I do too, it just I love country even more.

Besides, I really love how RaeLynn wears a kind of big flower on her head, mostly the red one, but I've seen her wearing black, and I guess it's depend with her clothes. Here are the photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment